Main products: Embroidered Patches, Woven Patches, PVC Patches
● No minimum order
● Free sample for pre-production
● Free up to 8 colors at no extra charge
● Free shipping cost to the USA and Europe
Woven labels provide the final professional finishing touch to your brand of clothing. If the clothes are for sale, then a custom woven label is a necessity. It can display the size of your clothing or the brand of your company. Our clothing labels are made from 100% polyester woven yarns on a professional jacquard loom, which means they are machine washable at all temperatures without fading. Our woven labels are durable, soft to the skin's touch, and retain their shape even after many washes. The woven yarns we used for our woven labels are certified by Oeko-Tex standard 100, which is the most authoritative and influential textile certification in the world. This certification represents our product that has been tested to be ecologically harmless, that also becomes an important basis for end-users to make textile purchase decisions.
Custom woven labels are widely used in clothing, shoes, and hats. The following are some common application scenarios.
1. No Fold: The most common label is the no fold label. It can be sewed on the surface of clothing, on the collar, or anywhere else.
2. End Fold: Fold the left and right or top and bottom sides, and the folded parts will be hidden under the label. This makes the label can be better fixed after sewing, not easy to be torn off.
3. Center Fold: Insert both ends of the label into the collar seam or other part of the garment and sew it back together.
4. Book cover Fold: Similar to the middle fold use, except that the two sides were folded, and then the folded parts are tucked into the crevices of the clothes. Then sew the label back together.
5. Manhattan Fold: Similar to the middle fold use, except that the top side was folded, and then the folded part is tucked into the crevices of the clothes. Then sew the label back together.
6. Hanger Loop: The sides are folded at an angle of 45 degrees to form a hanger shape, and the folded parts are stuffed inside the garment and sewn together.
Whether you want to custom military patches for army, custom embroidered patches for hats,
or iron on patches for jeans, chenille patches for letterman jackets, we are always here offering you a full range of customized solutions.
We guarantee that each label we produce has gone through 100% quality inspection and in top quality, that is our promise to you, and that is what we ask of ourselves. If you find any technical defects in our woven labels, we will replace it for you free of charge. It is our responsibility and mission to provide you with quality service and good product quality. Looking forward, you will have a label creation process here as easy, fast, and enjoyable as possible.
Is there any minimum order quantity for custom woven labels?
No, you can custom embroidered patches at any quantity, even one pc. You can also receive the top-quality patch from here. But if your order is more than 1000 pcs, your costs will be lower.
How long can I expect to hear from you when I request a quotation?
As you know, we are a Chinese factory, so the time is different from that in the US and Europe. We will usually get back to you within a few hours. If we were still working on time, we would probably be able to get back to you within minutes.
Can you duplicate our previous product exactly?
Yes, we can copy any previous product, all you need just send the scan picture to us.
What format of files do I need to send the document for my custom woven labels?
We accept documents in any PC format. Such as AI, PDF, EPS, JPG, PNG can be. If you only have the original manuscript, we can also help you turn it into an art illustration.
How many color combinations can be allowed on an woven labels?
We offer 9 different color combinations for free for each woven label, which is more than enough for the average woven label. If you need more colors to make your labels more vivid, we offer hundreds of colors to choose from, but the labels cost will increase dramatically. If you are looking for unlimited color and inexpensive patches, we recommend making a custom printed patch.
Will I get a sample for confirmation before mass production?
Yes, we will provide you with free sample for your confirmation within 3-5 days after you confirm the order. In this process, if you are not satisfied with the design, we will free unlimited modifications until you are satisfied.
How long will I get my custom woven labels?
Usually, standard orders (1000-10000 pcs) will be completed within 5-7 days. If your order quantity is more than 10000 pcs, we will inform you of the exact delivery time when quoting.
Do you have any guarantee about the quality of your products?
Yes, we guarantee that every patch we produce is of top quality. If you find any technical defects in our products after receiving the goods, we will replace them for you free of charge.
Save 10% for Your First Order!Get A Free Quote Now!
Save 10% off your first order by joining our email list.
Copyright © 2023 Dany Patches All Rights Reserved. | Sitemap | Powered by